By Roman Pichler
The First advisor to Scrum-Based Agile Product Management
In Agile Product administration with Scrum, leading Scrum advisor Roman Pichler makes use of real-world examples to illustrate how product proprietors can create profitable items with Scrum. He describes a wide diversity of agile product administration practices, together with making agile product discovery paintings, profiting from emergent necessities, developing the minimum marketable product, leveraging early shopper suggestions, and dealing heavily with the advance team.
Benefitting from Pichler’s vast adventure, you’ll learn the way Scrum product possession differs from conventional product administration and the way to prevent and conquer the typical demanding situations that Scrum product proprietors face.
- Understanding the product owner’s position: what product vendors do, how they do it, and the stunning implications
- Envisioning the product: creating a compelling product imaginative and prescient to impress and advisor the staff and stakeholders
- Grooming the product backlog: managing the product backlog successfully even for the main complicated items
- Planning the discharge: bringing readability to scheduling, budgeting, and performance judgements
- Collaborating in dash conferences: understanding the product owner’s function in dash conferences, together with the dos and don’ts
- Transitioning into product possession: succeeding as a product proprietor and developing the position within the enterprise
This e-book is an vital source for a person who works as a product proprietor, or expects to take action, in addition to executives and coaches attracted to developing agile product management.
Read Online or Download Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)) PDF
Best software development books
A long time of software program trying out event condensed into an important classes discovered. The world's major software program trying out specialists lend you their knowledge and years of expertise that can assist you stay away from the most typical blunders in checking out software program. each one lesson is an statement with regards to software program trying out, via a proof or instance that exhibits you the how, while, and why of the checking out lesson.
Software program ist ein unverzichtbarer Anteil zahlreicher heutiger Systeme. Ihre Erstellung beinhaltet im Idealfall einen standardisierten, methodischen Entwicklungsprozess, der für alle am Projekt Beteiligten verständlich ist und quasi die Sprache des Projekts darstellt. Das Hauptziel dieses Buches ist die methodische, stabile und standardisierte Konstruktion von Software-Systemen.
Car SPICE is a framework for designing and assessing software program improvement strategies. If carried out successfully, it ends up in higher approaches and higher product caliber. It additionally is helping to enhance the cooperation between complicated offer chains and among globally allotted improvement and engineering facilities.
This publication provides the most recent learn findings and state of the art options on optimization concepts and gives new examine course and advancements. either the theoretical and functional elements of the ebook should be a lot invaluable to specialists and scholars in optimization and operation study group.
- Android App Development For Dummies
- Einführung in die Programmierung mit LOGO: Lehrbuch für Unterricht und Selbststudium (German Edition)
- Real-Time Software Design for Embedded Systems
- The Complete Friday Q&A: Volume I
Extra info for Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn))
Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)) by Roman Pichler